Just like other bank accounts, Paypal can be synced to FINSYNC. Follow these steps so that FINSYNC can automatically import your Paypal transactions:
1) Go to Banking in the top navigation.
2) Choose "Add Account" in the left navigation.
3) Choose "Checking" for the account type.
4) Visit your Paypal dashboard to find your account and routing number. This article may be helpful: Finding Paypal Account Numbers
5) Fill out the rest of the form and hit "Continue."
6) Choose the relevant Paypal account type.
7) Input your login and password that you use to login to Paypal directly and hit "Continue."