FINSYNC allows you to project cash flow out into the future. Scheduled invoices, bills and payroll are automatically projected on the schedule you set.
When you have not paid a bill by the due date or your customer has not paid their invoice by the due date, you'll find those transactions in a special table titled "Past Due."
Follow these instructions to make adjustments to your past due table:
1) Click "Dashboard" and then choose "Cash Flow" on the dropdown menu.
2) Scroll down and open the "Past Due" table.
3) Find the overdue item and click the pencil to edit the "Expected" date.
4) Change the date to the future date when you anticipate getting paid.
5) When you change the expected date on an invoice to the future, it will disappear from the "Past Due" table and reappear in the "Cash In" table. When you change the expected date on a bill, it will disappear from the "Past Due" table and reappear on the "Cash Out" table.
Note: changing the expected date does not edit the invoice or bill itself. It only changes the date on which the cash flow is projected in the cash flow dashboard.