If you create a FINSYNC business profile and do not start processing payroll immediately, your current pay period may be some time in the past.
If this is the case, you should NOT hit process.
Instead, you can avoid processing any time tracked to the payroll module through projects or for other reasons by sending an email to email@example.com from the email address associated with the Account Owner.
- The start date of your desired pay period.
- The end date of your desired pay period.
- The date of payment to team members for that time period. Note: The pay date must be at least 3 business days beyond the last day of the desired pay period.
Once your pay period has been advanced to the correct period, you will receive notification by email.
To email our support team (Click Here)
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Payroll Service: Overview
- Payroll: How to Use Reports
- Payroll: Approving Timesheets
- Payroll: Setting Custom Pay Rates
For more articles related to the FINSYNC Payroll service (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)