FINSYNC allows you to enable charge card payment on your invoices. If you do so, your clients will be able to choose the option to pay charge card or ACH if you have enabled it.
To add charge card, you will need to apply for merchant services with Payscape Advisors. Note: more providers will be available shortly.
Follow these steps:
1) Click "Income" in the top navigation. The app will default to the receivables section.
2) Click "Settings" in the top right.
Note: If you hover the cursor over the “Income” tab, you can select “Receivables” from the dropdown menu.
3) Scroll down to the middle of the page to the "Add Payment Service" dropdown and choose a merchant provider.
4) Complete the application.
5) When approved for Payscape, they will notify FINSYNC and your account will be enabled for charge card processing on your invoices.
When approved for Stripe, you will immediately be able to use Stripe to accept payments from your clients.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- How to Integrate Stripe Charge Card Processing
- ACH Timing
- Lockbox: Enable for Income
- ACH: How to Enable/Disable
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)