FINSYNC bills your account by drafting by ACH:
1) Your subscription is billed in advance at the beginning of the month for the month following it.
2) The sum of all of your transactional items: payroll processes, ACH transfers in both directions, lockbox items and remote checks cut are totaled and billed at the same time for the month that just ended.
3) Logged in as the Account Owner, you can see billing to date by following these steps:
- Click "Settings" in the top nav.
- Click "Billing & Subscription" in the right nav.
- Review the section titled "Invoice History."
You May Also Be Interested In:
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)