FINSYNC's Associate Portal allows team members to submit their mileage for reimbursement.
Follow these steps:
1) Sign in to the Associate's Portal.
2) Click the "Expenses" tab.
3) Click the "Add Expense" button in the top right.
4) Switch the "Expense Type" toggle to "Mileage."
5) Put the number of miles in the "Distance" field.
6) Change the date if not the miles were logged on a different day.
7) The reimbursable field will automatically calculate based on the number of miles you entered in the distance field.
8) Billable cost, unless instructed otherwise by your administrator, make the Billable Cost the same amount as the Reimbursable Cost.
*9) Optional: if the miles should be billed by the company to a customer, choose the correct project. If not, leave "Project" set to "None" and the miles will be expensed to your employer.
10) Use other fields only if instructed to do so.
11) Click "Add Expense."
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Associates: How to View & Download Paystubs
- Associates: How to Add Regular & Project Time as a W2
- Payees/Vendors: How to Add and Edit
- Payroll: How to Add Associates (Employees & Contractors)
- User Permissions: How to Edit
For more articles related to the Associate's Portal: (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)