Tracking regular time and project time using the FINSYNC mobile time clock is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Visit timeclock.finsync.com
2) Login using your email and password.
3) Input your pin.
Tracking Regular Time
Note: regular time is time you work for your company that should not be billed to a customer.
1) Leaving project set to "Select Project," hit "Clock In.
2) You will receive a success message similar to:
3) When you stop working for your company directly, log back in and click "Clock Out."
4) You will receive a success message that includes total time worked:
Tracking Time to Projects
1) Before clicking "Clock In," choose a project.
2) Choose a task.
3) Click "Clock In."
4) You will receive a success message.
5) When ready to clock out, login again.
6) Click "Clock Out."
7) You will receive a success message with a summary of time tracked.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- How to Bookmark the Mobile Timeclock
- Associates: How to Add Regular & Project Time as a W2
- Associates: How to View & Download Paystubs
For more articles related to Timeclock: (Click Here)
For more articles related to employees/associates: (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)