If you are using attributes to track activity to specific segments of your business (associates, departments, locations, you can run a report on just a specific attribute: 1 location, 1 department, or 1 associate.
To filter for a single attribute, follow these steps:
1) Click "Reports" in the top nav.
2) Click either "Income Statement" or "Balance Sheet" in the left nav.
3) Click "More" to expand the options.
4) Use either the Associate, Department or Location drop downs to choose the attribute on which you would like to report.
Once you choose, you can use the "Download" button to either export a CSV or PDF version of the report.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Reports: How to Run Comparative Reports
- Attributes (Classes): Overview
- Attributes: How to Create Departments & Locations
- Bank Transactions: Adding Attributes
- Bank Transactions: Removing Attributes
For more articles related to Reports and Attributes (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)