FINSYNC users that own or have access to multiple sets of books do not need to login more than once to view different sets of books. You can move from one entity to the other, and you will have permissions based on your user type on each.
Each user that has access to multiple business entities may choose which business profile is open upon login as a user.
To edit the default business account, follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click on the Quick Links icon
3) Under "Manage" select "Your Account."
4) Mouseover the business profile that you prefer to be your default profile and click the star.
You can now return to your work. The next time you login to FINSYNC, you will be taken to your new default business profile.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Company Profile: How to Set Up & Edit
- Business Profiles: How to Create Additional Profiles
- New Accounts: Sign Up for FINSYNC
- Administrative Users: How to Add
For overviews of each FINSYNC plan: (Click Here)
For more articles related to creating and setting up new accounts: (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)