Revenue of a project is how much money you will bill to your customer. FINSYNC projects tabulate how much you can bill in the top of the each project in the field called "billable."
As you add phases with a fixed cost or log time to phases with an associated cost per hour, the billable total goes up. You can find this by clicking the "Projects" tab.
You will also notice that your running P&L goes up as you add billable items to a project. Your P&L total is the difference between billable (revenue) and any costs already incurred on the project. This is seen on the right side of the page.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Project Profitability: How to Track
- Project Expenses & Bills: How to Link
- Project Budgets: How to Set
- How Payroll & Projects Interact
- Projects: Create with Fixed Rate Billing
- Projects: Create with Task-Based Billing
For more articles related to Projects, Phases, Tasks, etc. (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)