FINSYNC allows you set default general ledger accounts for tracking payroll related transactions.
Note: Before completing these steps, you need to have these accounts set up in the Chart of Accounts
Follow these steps to set your default payroll general ledger accounts:
1) Click "Reports" in the top nav.
2) Click "Chart of Accounts" toward the bottom of the left nav.
3) Click "Payroll Defaults" in the top right.
4) Make any changes required using the drop-downs.
5) Scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes."
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Chart of Accounts: How to Add Accounts
- Payroll Service: Overview
- Payroll: How to Use Reports
- Payroll: Setting Custom Pay Rates
For more articles related to the FINSYNC Payroll service (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)