Project Phases are a way for you to organize time tracked toward specific projects. By organizing time on a project into different sets, you can easily track progress budgets and more. Each phase can have one or more nested tasks, which are the assignments given to your associates to complete the phase.
With project phases, you can do the following:
- Create chronological goals (or steps) with invoices that should be sent after completing each goal.
- Organize an ongoing service by weeks or months using phases.
- Set different phases of your project to have fixed-rate billing or hourly billing.
Phases are flexible and allow your team to track time to different groups of tasks.
Note: Every project must have at least one phase. However, you can place all tasks within one phase.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Projects: Overview
- Projects: Tasks Explained
- Project Budgets: How to Set
- Projects: Create with Fixed Rate Billing
- Projects: Create with Task-Based Billing
For more articles related to Projects, Phases, Tasks, etc. (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)