Your associates can log notes on their time entries that are only to administrators through the associate's portal. As an admin, you can then review your team members' notes.
Follows these steps:
1) Click "Projects" in the top nav.
2) Click "Tasks" to see all of the recent entries on projects.
Note: You can also get here by hovering over the "Projects" tab and selecting "Tasks" from the menu.
3) Click the row of the time entry you wish to review.
4) Click the expanded row of the time entry you want.
5) On the Time Entry Details page, you'll see your team's notes in the Admin Notes window.
6) Click "Cancel" to move on to other tasks or choose "Save" if you have made edits you wan't to keep.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Projects: Tasks Explained
- How Phases Work on Projects
- Projects: Overview
- Projects: Create with Fixed Rate Billing
- Projects: Create with Task-Based Billing
For more articles related to Projects, Phases, Tasks, etc. (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)