To make invoicing easier, you can generate invoices related to projects from within them. You can invoice for phases separately and also choose what degree of detail you wish to include on your invoices.
Generating an invoice from a project is easy! Follow these steps:
1) From the "Projects" tab, open the project for which you wish to invoice.
2) Click the "Invoice" button in the top of the project navigation.
3) Choose the items you wish to add. Note: if you have lots of un-invoiced items, use the filter to find the items in the correct timeframe. If no billable items exist during the timeframe selected, you will be notified.
4) Choose the way you wish to summarize data on the invoice. Note: you may click "Add" to see what the invoice looks like and then regenerate the invoice as long as you don't save the invoice.
5) Click "Add $XX.XX TO INVOICE" to go to the invoice screen.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Project Profitability: How to Track
- Project Expenses & Bills: How to Link
- Project Budgets: How to Set
- How Payroll & Projects Interact
- Projects: Create with Fixed Rate Billing
- Projects: Create with Task-Based Billing
For more articles related to Projects, Phases, Tasks, etc. (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)