FINSYNC gives you a nice way to track attributes directly from the banking screen. You can then use attributes to run specialized reports. If you are unclear about attributes, see below for additional articles.
Follow these steps:
1) Click "Banking" in the top nav.
2) Select the bank account on the left nav that is linked to the transaction you want. If you only have one bank account synced, then it will be selected automatically.
3) Click the row of the transaction to which you want to add attribute(s).
4) Click the row to expand it. Note: Only attributes that you have turned on in the gear menu will be present.
5) Use the dropdowns to add an existing attribute or create a new one. Attributes are completely optional so use all, none or any combination.
6) Click "Save" to permanently add the attributes to the transaction.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Attributes (Classes): Overview
- Attributes: How to Create Departments & Locations
- Bank Transactions: Removing Attributes
- Bank Transactions: Categorizing with Chart of Accounts
- Bank Transactions: How To Split
- Bank Transactions: How to Add Old Transactions
- Bank Transactions: How To Import
For a list of articles related to Bank Accounts, Bank Transactions, Balances and more (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)