FINSYNC lets you collect money from your customers by credit and debit card by connecting to a Merchant Processor.
Merchant Processors are companies that specialize in the hardware and software that allows you to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and others. They are also the people that will deliver you a point of sales system for swipe and chip card reading.
Connecting to a Merchant Processor is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the "Income" tab in the top nav.
3) Click the "Settings" button in the top right.
4) Scroll down and choose the Merchant Processor you want to use.
5) Complete the easy steps.
Once you are set up you'll be able to send customers invoices with the option to pay by Credit or Debit Card through the payment portal.
Note: If you already have an existing Merchant Processor account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Setting Up Credit Card Charges with Recurring Invoices
- Recurring Invoices: How to Create
- Unapproved Invoices Explained
- Storing Customers' Payment Info
For a list of articles related to Invoices, Quotes, Sales-Orders, and other Income (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)