FINSYNC makes it easy to work with your team. In the event you need to remove someone who was formerly part of your team, you can do that at any time.
Note: Only the account owner (master user, super-admin) can edit user access.
Removing an administrative user is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the Quick Links icon in the top right of the app.
3) Under "Manage" click "User Access" and the Account Sharing page opens.
4) Find the row with the user you want to remove and click "Edit Access."
5) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Remove Access."
6) Click "Okay" to confirm.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- User Permissions: How to Edit
- Administrative Users: How to Add
- Bills: How to Pay in Bulk
- Expenses: How to Approve or Delete
For more articles related to Settings and Permissions. (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)