FINSYNC has two greats ways to export data: Using comma separated value (CSV) and PDF.
- PDFs are great if you don't want the recipient to be able edit the data easily or you want paper copies.
- CSVs are great if you want to work with the data in Excel or other programs.
Exporting reports from FINSYNC is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the "Reports" tab in the top nav and choose the report you want to export in the left nav.
3) Click "Download" in the top right corner of the report.
4) Choose PDF or CSV in the dropdown.
Note: To print, first create a PDF, open it (it may open automatically in your browser), and click print from your PDF viewing application.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Reports: How to Run Comparative Reports
- Cash & Accrual: How to Set Reporting
- Attributes (Classes): Overview
- Bank Transactions: Adding Attributes
- Attributes: Filtering by a Single Attribute
For more articles related to Reports, Attributes, Opening Balance and Chart of Accounts (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)