FINSYNC keeps a record of all of your projects. To keep your project dashboard clutter free, you can deactivate you past projects, so you only see open projects.
You still have access to old projects, so you can use them as a point of reference as you generate new business.
How to Deactivate a Project: (Scroll Down for How to Activate)
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the "Projects" tab in the top nav.
3) Click the row of the project you want to deactivate.
4) Click "Edit Project" in the top right.
5) Check the box for "Project is complete" and then "Save."
How to Activate a complete project: (See Above to Deactivate)
1) Click the "Projects" tab in the top nav.
2) Toggle the "Active" drop down menu to "Completed."
3) Click the project you wish to activate.
4) Click "Edit Project" on the right.
5) Un-check the box for "Project is complete" and hit "Save."
You will now see the project in your Active projects.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Projects: Overview
- Project Budgets: How to Set
- Project Profitability: How to Track
- Invoices from Projects: How to Create
- Project Expenses & Bills: How to Link
- How Payroll & Projects Interact
For more articles related to Projects, Phases, Tasks, etc. (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)