As you add historical data to the system, FINSYNC is able to present historical trending from both a cash in/cash out perspective and a net worth perspective.
Follow these steps to view your trending reports:
1) Select "Cash Flow" from the dropdown menu of the "Dashboard" tab.
2) Change "Period" from "Current Month" to the time period you want to see.
2) The top chart represents cash in and cash out by month, with a
3) The bottom chart represents net worth as well as assets, liabilities and cash.
4) Toggle the cash flow dropdown to view other time periods.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Trends: Overview
- Understanding the Current Month View
- Assets & Liabilities: The Basics
- Current, Pending & Available Balance: Explained
- Reports: How to Run Comparative Reports
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)