If you are using attributes to track segments of your business, you can run reports that show just the activity within that department, location or by that associate.
Follow these steps to filter by a single attribute:
1) Hover over the "Reports" tab in the top nav.
2) Choose "Income Statement" from the drop-down menu.
3) Use the "Show" drop down to choose how you want to filter.
Each column represents a single attribute. You can also download this report as a CSV or PDF using the download button.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Reports: A/R Aging Explained
- Cash & Accrual: How to Set Reporting
- Attributes (Classes): Overview
- Bank Transactions: Adding Attributes
- Projects: Overview
For more articles related to Reports, Attributes, Opening Balance and Chart of Accounts (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)