FINSYNC lets users email bills into their business profiles. Image attachments in the following formats are stored as attachments to the bills: PDF, GIF, JPG, and PNG.
When bills are emailed into the system, a notification appears in the inbox. The red notification indicator includes the count of unprocessed bills in the inbox.
Each FINSYNC business profile has a unique email address that links to the inbox.
Find your unique email address by following these steps:
1) Click "Settings" in the top right (possible from almost any part of the FINSYNC app).
2) Click "Expenses" in the left nav (Settings defaults to your company profile in the left nav).
3) Find the section titled "FINSYNC Pay - Email" and your business profile's unique email address is listed.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Bills: How to Pay in Bulk
- Expenses: How to Approve or Delete
- Enabling Lockbox with Bill Pay
- FINSYNCPay: Remote Check Sending Explained
For a list of articles related to Expenses, Bills, Payees/Vendors and more (Click Here)
For the complete list of support articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)