FINSYNC allows you to pay any vendors for which you have either ACH info or a US address with the click of button. You can also pay multiple bills as the same time.
Paying bills in bulk is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Click "Expenses" in the top nav. The system defaults to the "Payables" tab.
2) Click "Pay Bills" in the top right.
Note: If you hover the cursor over the "Expenses" tab, you can select "Payables" or "Bills" from the dropdown menu.
3) Click the checkbox next to "Payee" to select all bills, or specify bills using the checkboxes by row.
4) Click "Pay Bills" at the bottom to pay all selected vendors.
Note: Any vendor with a yellow triangle cannot be paid because info is missing on the payee record.
Note: The system will pay by ACH if both ACH and address info are on the vendor record.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Expenses: How to Approve or Delete
- Payees/Vendors: How to Add and Edit
- FINSYNC Pay: Remote Check Sending
For a list of articles related to Expenses, Bills, Payees/Vendors and more (Click Here)
For the complete list of support articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)