FINSYNC is unique in that it enables you to run a paperless office. When you enable Lockbox, your vendors and customers that want to use snail mail can be routed to your FINSYNC Lockbox, a unique PO Box for your business.
Lockbox for Invoicing: When a check arrives in your Lockbox, it will automatically be deposited to your default Income Account. To learn how to enable this, Click Here.
Lockbox for Bill Pay: When a bill arrives in your Lockbox, it will automatically be scanned and an Unapproved Bill will be created in your bills dashboard. To learn how to enable this, Click Here.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Lockbox: Enable for Income
- Enabling Lockbox with Bill Pay
- What Happens If Someone Sends a Check with No Invoice
- ACH: How to Enable/Disable
- How to Add Charge Card Option to Invoices
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)