An Accounts Receivable or “AR” Aging Report is a report showing the various amounts customers owe a company and the length of time the amounts have been outstanding.
Viewing your AR Aging Report is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Hover over the "Reports" tab in the top nav.
3) Click the "AR & AP Aging" from the drop-down menu.
4) Confirm the dropdown box is listed as “AR Aging”. You’ll now be able to view all your customers’ outstanding payments broken out over current to 90 days+ with the totals listed at the bottom.
5) You can click on each individual customer to see a list of the specific invoices that are currently outstanding. You can also click on each specific invoice # in the dropdown to view the formal invoice.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Reports: How to Run Comparative Reports
- Cash & Accrual: How to Set Reporting
- Attributes: Filtering by a Single Attribute
- Bank Transactions: Adding Attributes
For more articles related to Reports, Attributes, Opening Balance and Chart of Accounts (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)