Approving time-sheets is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Sign into FINSYNC.
2) Click on the PAYROLL tab in the top nav.
3) Click on "Unapproved" in the left nav.
4) Change the view to "All" in case any of your team has not "Submitted" their time sheet yet.
5) Use the Select All box or choose individual time sheets to approve.
6) Click "Approve Timesheets" in the top right.
7) Click the "Current Pay Run" button in the left nav.
8) You'll now be looking at approved Time Sheets. Click "Process" to start moving money to your team and the various government entities and benefit providers.
Payroll should be released 72 hours prior to the pay date to ensure that the Direct Deposits arrive in the employees' bank account in a timely manner.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Payroll Service: Overview
- Payroll: Setting Custom Pay Rates
- How Payroll & Projects Interact
- General Ledger Accounts: Set Default for Payroll
For more articles related to the FINSYNC Payroll service (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)