FINSYNC's integrated system saves you time by letting you convert quotes to invoices (sales quotes or service quotes) with a few clicks. This article shows you how to convert a quote directly to an invoice. During this process you can also edit, save, or send the quote somewhere else. Note that you can also convert sales orders to purchase orders and automate recurring invoices (see articles at bottom).
Once you receive customer approval for your quote, converting it directly to an invoice is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the "Income" tab in the top nav.
3) Click the "Quotes" button in the left nav.
Note: You can quickly access the Quotes page from the Dashboard by hovering the cursor over the income tab, and selecting "Quotes" from the drop-down menu or using the Quicklinks icon.
4) You will now see a list of all your quotes. Simply choose your quote then click the down-arrow icon on the right side of that row. Note: You may also convert a new quote to an invoice immediately after it is created (see bottom).
5) Select "Convert to Invoice" from the drop-down menu.
6) You will then be prompted for a final approval to confirm recipient and ACH payment option.
Note: If you do not have any quotes, you can create them from the Quotes page by clicking "New Quote" or "Add One." To learn how to create and send new quotes (Click Here).
You may also convert the quote to an invoice immediately after it is created by clicking "Convert."
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Quotes: How to Create/Send
- Recurring Invoices: How to Create
- Sales Orders: How to Create/Send
- Sales Orders: Converting to Purchase Orders
- Unapproved Invoices Explained
For a list of articles related to Invoices, Quotes, Sales-Orders, and other Income (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)