A sales quote allows a prospective buyer to see what type of costs will be involved for the services you'll be providing. This article shows you how to create new quotes for customers. FINSYNC allows you to track quotes by both project and associate to learn more about tracking: (Click Here).
Creating a new quote is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the "Income" tab in the top nav.
3) Click the "Quotes" button in the left nav.
Note: If you hover the cursor over the "Income" tab, you can select "Quotes" from the dropdown menu.
4) Click the "New Quote” button.
5) You will then select your “Customer” from the dropdown box and fill in the corresponding information including “Item”, which will pull data and autofill from your item catalog, description, unit price etc.
Note: FINSYNC can also convert quotes directly to invoices upon client approval. You can go ahead and fill in your invoicing settings as well on the bottom of this screen.
6) Now just click the “Save Quote” , where FINSYNC will move the Quote to the Unapproved tab on the left, or if everything looks good, go ahead and “Send Quote.”
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Quotes to Invoices: How To Convert
- Recurring Invoices: How to Create
- Sales Orders: How to Create/Send
- Sales Orders: Converting to Purchase Orders
- Unapproved Invoices Explained
For a list of articles related to Invoices, Quotes, Sales-Orders, and other Income related items (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)