Editing your Chart of Accounts (CoA) is easy in FINSYNC. FINSYNC uses a flexible system that allows different numbering systems and you can also disable CoA numbering.
Making changes to your CoA is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the "Reports" tab in the top nav.
3) Click the "Chart of Accounts" button in the left nav.
4) Your chart of accounts displays. Note: Only "Enabled" CoA accounts are shown by default. You can toggle the switch to see Disabled accounts.
5) Click the row of the account that you want to edit and the edit pop up shows up.
6) If you wish to disable the account, simply uncheck the box next to "Enabled" and hit "Save."
7) If you wish to change the Account Number, Account Name and/or add an Account Description, simply type those in the available fields and click "Save."
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Chart of Accounts: How to Add Accounts
- Reports: How to Run Comparative Reports
- Bank Transactions: Categorizing with Chart of Accounts
- Attributes: Filtering by a Single Attribute
For more articles related to Reports, Attributes, Opening Balance and Chart of Accounts (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)