Using multiple bank accounts? No problem! Different default bank accounts can be set for different aspects of your business with ease.
FINSYNC lets you set your default bank accounts for the following:
- Landing - This is the account that your "Banking" tab defaults to when you first click it.
- Income - When a customer pays you, your money will go to this account.
- Expenses - This is the bank account where funds will be withdrawn when you pay bills through FINSYNC. You can override the default account and pay bills with a different bank account as well.
- Payroll - This is the account from which funds will be withdrawn in order to pay your team.
- Billing - This is the account that will be billed for your FINSYNC subscription and transactional charges.
Setting up your default accounts is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the tab for "Banking" in the top nav.
3) Click "Settings" in the top right
4) The check boxes allow you to make this account the default for each type of transaction. Check the boxes for each type of transaction that should default to this account.
Note: Only ACH-enabled accounts can be the default account for Income, Expenses, Payroll, and Billing. Enter your routing number and account number to enable the account for ACH.
5) Once you set the defaults the way you want them, scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes."
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Synced Bank Accounts: How Do They Work?
- Bank Accounts & Credit Cards: How to Sync
- Finding Your Bank or Credit Card to Sync
For a list of articles related to Bank Accounts, Bank Transactions, Balances and more (Click Here)
For the complete list of support articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)