FINSYNC allows the master account holder to have final approval before invoices are sent to customers.
Confirming final approval to send an invoice is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC. Click the "Income" tab in the top nav.
2) Click the "Unapproved” button in the left nav.
Note: If you hover the cursor over the "Income" tab, you can select "Unapproved" from the dropdown menu.
3) Locate the specific invoice and click the down-arrow on the right side, then click "Approve & Send."
4) You will then be prompted for final approval of recipient and ACH payment option.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Recurring Invoices: How to Create
- Quotes to Invoices: How To Convert
- Invoices from Projects: How to Create
- Credit & Debit Cards: How to Accept
- Customers: How to Create
For a list of articles related to Invoices, Quotes, Sales-Orders, and other Income (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)