Collections Reminders are a great way to get the cash you need into your account faster. Setting Collections Reminders is an option on each individual invoice and recurring invoice (set when you create the recurrence schedule).
Setting up invoices with collections reminders is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the tab for "Income" in the top nav.
3) Click on "Invoices" in the left nav.
Note: If you hover the cursor over the "Income" tab, you can select "Invoices" from the dropdown menu.
4) Click the "New" button and choose "Invoice."
5) Select your customer and the items you wish to invoice for, adding more items using "Add Line" to complete the rest of the invoice as you desire.
6) Based on the payment terms you desire, set payment reminders to either "Weekly" or "Monthly" and click "Save."
Once you send an invoice with Collections Reminders, FINSYNC will automatically keep track of whether or not it has been paid, and based on how overdue it is, FINSYNC will send reminders until it is paid.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Quotes: How to Create/Send
- Recurring Invoices: How to Create
- Sales Orders: How to Create/Send
- Sales Orders: Converting to Purchase Orders
- Unapproved Invoices Explained
For a list of articles related to Invoices, Quotes, Sales-Orders, and other Income (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)