Many FINSYNC users want to brand their invoices. This is a great way to look professional in your customer communications.
Adding your logo to invoices is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the tab for "Income."
3) Click the "Settings" button.
4) Click "Select File" and you can upload a .jpg, .gif, or .png. Note: only .gif and .png files support transparent backgrounds.
5) Scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes" to confirm your new logo.
Your logo is now set!
Your customer will see it in their inbox where you "Best Web Design" below:
Your customer will also see it in the payment portal:
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Appearance: Change Background Image
- Recurring Invoices: How to Create
- Sales Orders: How to Create/Send
- Unapproved Invoices Explained
For a list of articles related to Invoices, Quotes, Sales-Orders, and other Income (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)