FINSYNC uses an Attributes system to help you better understand how different parts of your company are performing financially. You can add attributes to both Income and Expenses.
The following Attributes are available:
- Associates - Associates are your team members. Adding an Associate to an income or expense transaction may help you to track costs or income associated with that person's work. (Learn More)
- Departments - A very customizable way to track profitability from different parts of your company if you have different lines of business such as consulting and subscriptions.
- Locations - Does your business have multiple physical locations, use locations to understand how each location is doing comparatively.
- Projects - Understand how profitable each project you run is and use past projects to help you make better budgets. (Learn More)
Under the Reports tab, you can look at a comparative Income Statement where your Associates, Departments, or Locations are laid out side by side. To learn how to run comparative reports (Click Here)
Under the Projects tab you can compare all of your Projects.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Attributes: How to Create Departments & Locations
- Attributes: Filtering by a Single Attribute
- Reports: How to Run Comparative Reports
- Project Profitability: How to Track
- Bank Transactions: Adding Attributes
- Projects: Overview
For more articles related to Reports, Attributes, Opening Balance and Chart of Accounts (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)