If you choose to sync a bank account, FINSYNC will be able to import the last 90 days of activity automatically and then keep importing transactions. However, if you wish to add transactions more than 90 days old or you do not wish to sync your bank account, you can import transactions into the system.
Note: If you are unclear about importing transactions or syncing accounts, see the articles listed at the end.
Importing bank transactions into the system is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Login to FINSYNC.
2) Click the "Banking" tab in the top nav.
3) Click the "Import" button in the top right corner
4) Either click "Select File" on the right side or drag and drop your CSV or XLS file onto the upload window.
5) The system will take a little bit of time to process the data and then you will see the transactions.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Bank Transactions: What Happens When Imported?
- Bank Accounts & Credit Cards: How to Sync
- Finding Your Bank or Credit Card to Sync
- Bank Transactions: How To Split
- Bank Transactions: How to Add Old Transactions
For a list of articles related to Bank Accounts, Bank Transactions, Balances and more (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)