You may wish to add additional transactions in the gap between what bank sync can import automatically (90 days back) and your accounting start date.
Adding transactions is easy. Follow these steps:
1) Click "Banking" in the top nav and the correct bank account in the left nav. Select the bank account associated with the transaction(s) you wish to add.
2) Click "New" on the right side of the page.
3) A new transaction template will open. Enter the amount in either of the "Debit" or "Deposit" fields. Note: you will see a number of optional settings expand as soon as you begin to enter payment or deposit fields.
4) Enter a Description, Check Date, Cleared (Date). Note: You must enter a date for "Cleared" for the transaction to be treated as cleared. Otherwise, it will appear as a "Pending" transaction.
5) Click "Save."
Note: If wish you to go ahead an assign a general ledger account, add attributes or reconcile, you may do so at this time, but only the required fields marked in pink are required to create a new cleared transaction.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Bank Transactions: Adding Attributes
- Bank Transactions: Categorizing with Chart of Accounts
- Bank Transactions: How To Split
- Bank Transactions: How To Import
For a list of articles related to Bank Accounts, Bank Transactions, Balances and more (Click Here)
For the complete list of the FINSYNC support articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)