Springboard is FINSYNC's setup service. Instead of worrying about switching from Quickbooks, Xero or other older systems, you can offload the setup process to the Springboard team. Within a few short days, you'll get a notification that our CPA-lead team has completed your setup.
Step 1: Send us your Paper (or Spreadsheets, or Accounting Files)
A member of our Atlanta-based customer support team contacts you to learn a little bit more about your business and find out what your current systems are. You’ll get a short list of information required based on how you do things now. If you are already using an accounting system, you may only need to send your QuickBooks file, export reports from Xero, etc.
You may also need to send:
- Your pay sheets for the year to date.
- Vendor and customer information if not in your old accounting system.
- Any open invoices or bills you still intend to collect/pay.
- Employee info if you are running payroll through FINSYNC.
Step 2: Let the Set Up Begin
Once you send the info, the SpringBoard team puts their skills to work setting up the perfect FINSYNC business profile for your business:
- Customer list and contacts
- Vendor list and contacts
- Direct and contract employees
- Chart of accounts (how you categorize inflows and outflows of money among other things)
- Opening balances (where you were financially before you started with FINSYNC)
- Open invoices
- Open bills
- Inventory items
- Service catalog items
- Project templates
Step 3: All Aboard for a Guided Tour
Once all of your data has been loaded up by the team, you’ll get a note to set a time for a guided tour. One of the team will set up a screen share with you and walk you through the system to be sure everything is just how you want it.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Company Profile: How to Set Up & Edit
- Business Profiles: How to Create Additional Profiles
- New Accounts: Sign Up for FINSYNC
- Administrative Users: How to Add
For overviews of each FINSYNC plan: (Click Here)
For more articles related to creating and setting up new accounts: (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)