If your company issues paper checks to your team members in house, it may be beneficial for matching purposes to see which pending bank transaction belongs to each team member payment.
Enable team member names by following these steps:
1. Click on "Payroll" in the top nav.
2. Click on "Settings" in the top right.
3. Check the box next to "Include associate name in the description of payroll expense transactions."
4. Click "Save Changes."
Note that when you process your next pay run, the pending transactions visible on your bank ledger will now indicate the name of the team member.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Payroll: How to Add Associates (Employees & Contractors)
- How to Set Up Employee Benefits to be Paid Outside of FINSYNC
- How to Set Up Employee Benefits to be Paid Through FINSYNC
- Payroll: How to Use Reports
For more articles related to the FINSYNC Payroll service (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)