FINSYNC allows your team (associates) to track their time either through the Associate's Portal or the Timeclock or both. The Timeclock is useful for teams that need to:
- Clock in and clock out from a smartphone
- Clock in and clock out at specific locations (geo fenced or IP address)
- Set up a shared device for clocking in and clocking out
Follow these steps to enable the Timeclock feature:
1. Click "Payroll" in the top nav and "Settings" in the top right.
2. Scroll down to the Timeclock section of the Payroll settings and choose whether you want to use the Timeclock from a shared device, individual devices or both.
Note: You can optionally go ahead and add approved locations or IP addresses at this time.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes."
4. Click "Associates" in the left nav.
5. Choose an Associate who is either W2 Hourly or 1099 Hourly. NOTE: Timeclock is not currently supported for salaried employees.
6. Choose "Set a Pin" for the associate if they will clock in from a shared device and enter a 4 digit pin and save.
7. Alternatively, choose "Send an Email Invitation" if the associate will clock in from their own device.