When you send invoices through FINSYNC, you can offer your customers a number of payment options including ACH, charge card and lockbox.
Stripe is a merchant provider that connects to FINSYNC and also has great tools and connections for other uses.
Follow these steps to allow your customers to pay your invoices by charge card:
1) Click "Income" in the top nav.
2) Click "Settings" in the top right.
3) Scroll down and click the "ADD PAYMENT SERVICE" dropdown and choose "STRIPE."
4) Set the "Deposit Account" to your bank account where you would like Stripe to deposit payments from your customers.
5) Set the "Fees Account" to the general ledger account that you will use to track Stripe's charges.
6) Click "Connect" at the bottom of the popup.
7) If you ALREADY have a Stripe account, click "Sign In" in the top right.
8) If you DO NOT have a Stripe account, complete the sign up application all the way through.
Once you complete the application, your connection will go live.
Send yourself a test invoice to see what your customers see!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- How to Add Charge Card Option to Invoices
- ACH Timing
- ACH: How to Enable/Disable
- Lockbox: Enable for Income
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)