Team members (Associates) can have more than one pay rate in FINSYNC. This is helpful for managing payroll and capturing labor costs on projects.
To set up a custom pay rate, follow these steps:
1) Click "Payroll" in the top nav.
2) Click "Associates" in the left nav.
3) Click the row of the "Associate" to which you would like to add a custom rate.
4) Click "Edit" on the "Pay Details" section.
5) Click "Add Rate" below the rate table.
6) If you have already created the rate, you may choose it from the dropdown. Otherwise, click "Add New..." and fill in the hourly rate.
7) Click "Save" on the new rate.
8) Click "Save" in the at the top next to "Pay Details."
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Payroll: How To Set Up
- Payroll: How to Add Associates (Employees & Contractors)
- Payroll: How to Use Reports
- How to Adjust Payroll Period Forward
- Payroll: Approving Timesheets
For more articles related to the FINSYNC Payroll service (Click Here)
For the complete list of articles, return to the FINSYNC How-To Guide: (Click Here)